An Era of Conscience
The movement of An Era of conscience (ANEOC) was jointly organized on January 1, 2014.
To date, the movement has received support and acknowledgement from people in 200 nations,
including world leaders, prominent figures in various fields, and global citizens from all walks of life.
DECLARATION FOR THE MOVEMENT OF AN ERA OF CONSCIENCE
Declaration for the Movement of An Era of Conscience
Everyone is the leader of his/her conscience. Conscience transcends the differences between ethnicities, nationalities and religious beliefs.
You and I can protect the conscience in our heart, and together we can create an era of love and peace.
In the face of the escalating geopolitical tensions and deteriorating living environments,
human being's survival is subjected to mounting challenges.
Therefore, it is imperative to promote the movement of An Era of Conscience to bring together the consciences deeply-rooted
in people's hearts to enhance the awareness of global solidarity and to usher in sustainability.
- Everyone is born with conscience. Conscience is the ultimate judge of a person's doing.
- Conscience breeds sustainability. Everyone should safeguard his/her conscience and let the conscience guide us to viability and sustainability.
- Conscience is the key to inspiring kind hearts and good deeds. Conscience will lead to happiness and blessings of people and other species.
- Conscience is the wellspring of love and peace. World citizens should observe the state of the world with a heart of conscience and work to consolidate positive energies with conscience to pave the way for prevailing peace.
- Conscience is the fundamental pillar of a harmonious society. Conscience promotes mutual understanding, trust and cooperation among people and nations to build a world of peace, harmony and brotherhood.
- Conscience is the fundamental core of a prosperous nation and a peaceful society. National governance should be based upon the people and ruled by law to ensure the protection of human rights and dignity.
- Conscience leads to good governance. Only conscience-driven policies complemented by conscientious administrations can benefit and stabilize the society.
- Conscience is the enabler of peace. Conscience inspires people's hearts to resolve conflicts with wisdom. Conscience creates win-win situations of cooperation that lead to peace and stability.
- Conscience is the positive energy that stabilizes the world. The balance of technological development and spiritual enlightenment with conscience will generate opportunities of life and foster economic development with environmental protections.
Therefore, it is resolved that An Era of Conscience is the key to sustainable future. World leaders are expected to cooperate along the line of conscience to strengthen the partnerships to protect the earth, enhance collective welfare for humanity and create a world of peace for all. The golden opportunity to inspire the conscience in everyone's heart is with us in 2014. Now is the time to utilize energies of kindness and conscience to pave the way to sustainability. We all play a role in leading people to work jointly to counter the sufferings of all living creatures. Let's plow the seeds of goodness to create the virtuous cycle by entering into the era of conscience.
Association of World Citizens, NGO in Consultative Status with ECOSOC and Associated with the UN DPI
Federation of World Peace and Love
Tai Ji Men Qigong Academy
Global Launch on August 17, 2014, USA
Celebrating the United Nations’ designation of April 5 as the International Day of Conscience
Declaration of International Day of Conscience
Declaration of International Day of Conscience
Promoting the Culture of Peace with Love and Conscience
- A century has passed since the end of World War I, as well as seven decades since the end of World War II; the devastation of war deepens people's aspirations for peace. Humanity's pursuit of peace has never stopped, yet the world remains tumultuous.
- Interdependent and interconnected, all world citizens are encouraged to face international and national crises with compassion, bravery, and genuine wisdom as they actively seek peace and harmony as well as multi-win plans to benefit Mother Earth and all people.
- Love and peace advance the well-being of the people of the world, and they are the most important cornerstones of global sustainability. All world citizens are encouraged to nurture love in their hearts to strike a balance in the enhancement of economic, social, cultural, spiritual, technological, and educational development.
- Conscience is the wellspring of love; it is essential to awaken world citizens' conscience to promote love, tolerance, acceptance, and care among people, thus enhancing friendships, family bonds, and international relationships, which facilitates a united world, where all people work together for the common good.
- An excellent culture is the foundation of a quality education, which is essential for sustainable economic development. Countries are encouraged to promote a culture of conscience and incorporate the best aspects of other cultures and education systems to improve national economies.
- When the majority of people follow their conscience and dedicate themselves to spreading love, fostering coexistence regardless of differences, using wisdom to resolve conflicts, and inspiring others to act similarly, the world can achieve peace.
- Now, Therefore, the Federation of World Peace and Love proclaims April 5th as the "International Day of Conscience" to remind people to listen to their conscience and encourage them to celebrate the day by taking time for self-reflection with objectives of achieving inner peace, holding love and conscience education programs, and fostering universal ceasefire to facilitate peace talks so that everyone's conscience will be awakened and the world will become peaceful.
Dr. Hong, Tao-Tze
President of the Federation of World Peace and Love
Global Launch on February 5, 2019, UNHQ